The 5625 Propane Ride-on Scraper is a compact propane unit designed to power through commercial and industrial removal work. This machine comes with National’s standard manual-lift on the front end, allowing you to easily adjust the height and pitch of the blade.
- For rapid removal of soft goods like outdoor sport court, try a Bevel-up Self-scoring blade
- The bevel-up angle on this blade is for application removal on hard surfaces
- All NFE propane Ride-on scrapers are emissions tested before they leave the building. Please follow all local safety guidelines for operating this style of machine indoors.
|Weight**||1,822 lb||826.4 kg|
|Removable Weight||370 lb front||167.8 kg front|
|75 lb rear||34 kg rear|
|Weight (machine only)||1,377 lb||624.6 kg|
|Speed||up to 200 ft/min||up to 61 m/min|
|* Measurements are without tooling attached.|
|** Weight may vary depending on fill level and size of propane tank on machine.|
Included with the 5625:
- 5110-100: Transport Wheels
- 402929: 3/4 x 1-1/8 Wrench
- Kit 5175 Includes:
- 6277-BU: 45 degree, 3″ x 12″ self-scoring, bevel up
- 6284: 3″ x 12″ heavy-duty blade
- 7050-12: 12″ cutting head
- 7079-2: 2″ x 6″ angle shank w/ carbide tip
- 7050-P: Propane Tank
- 75007: CO detector (2)
- 75008: Clip (2)
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor.