Twelve AGM 180-amp hour batteries, compact design, hydraulic steering, and a Dual-lift front end make this scraper a powerhouse. The dual-lift feature on the front of the machine, enables the operator to make infinite adjustments to the blade angle and pitch without leaving the seat.
- To increase the versatility of your machine, try National’s 1-inch Blades.
- These are designed specifically for VCT removal and adhesive removal.
- 1-inch blades do need to be used in a Razor Blade Cutting Head. Pair the length of the blade you choose to the length of the cutting head when possible
- An additional feature that can be added to our classic Rider are a set of lifting arms. These steel arms are built into the frame and offer 3 points of contact for moving the machine via chains.
|Weight||2,407 lb||1,091 kg|
|Removable Weight||185 lb front||84 kg|
|Weight (machine only)||2,222 lb||1,007 kg|
|Speed||up to 120 ft/min||up to 36.6 m/min|
|Frequency||60 Hz||50 Hz|
|* Measurements are without tooling attached|
|Meets the requirements of the Machine Directive 2006/42/EC and EMC Directive 2004/108/EC. It is CE marked.|
Included with the 5700DL:
- 5110-100: Transport Wheels
- 402929: 3/4 x 1-1/8 Wrench
- 73507-1: 7 ft extension cord
- Kit 5175 includes:
- 6277-BU: 45 degree, 3″ x 12″ self-scoring, bevel up
- 6284: 3″ x 12″ heavy-duty blade
- 7050-12: 12″ cutting head
- 7079-2: 2″ x 6″ angle shank w/ carbide tip
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor