The 5000DL is a compact, ride-on floor scraper. Featuring the same technology as our patented line of scrapers, this machine is designed with a low-profile frame that increases ease of transport and maneuverability on the job.
Our 5000DL Rider has 6, 200-amp batteries. This 6 battery style is lightweight and speedy, which is ideal for interior work in small to mid-size spaces. Anticipated speed does not exceed 160 ft/min.
- Increase your removal efficiency with one of our Guillotine Blades.
- This style of flat, angled blades allows the leading edge to slide into the work and stay there.
- These are offered with a thickness of .094″ and .187″. The thicker blade will have a longer lifespan.
|Power Supply||Battery 48V|
|Weight*||2,105 lb||954.8 kg|
|Removable Weight||445 lb||201.8 kg|
|Speed||up to 160 ft/min||up to 48.8 m/min|
|Voltage & Frequency||115V/60 Hz||230V/50 Hz|
|*Measurements are without tooling attached.|
Included with the 5000DL:
- 5110-100: Transport Wheels
- 402929: 3/4 x 1-1/8 Wrench
- Kit 5176 Includes:
- 6277-BU: 45 degree, 3″ x 12″ self-scoring, bevel up
- 6284: 3″ x 12″ heavy-duty blade
- 7050-12: 12″ cutting head
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor